Friday, June 11, 2010

Has it been a year? ...wow. That was weird.

What Does the X Button Do?
Green Day: Rock Band
Just got this one today! Apparently the USPS and Best Buy have very different takes on what qualifies as "1-2 Business Days". Anyways, it's 54 Green Day songs: three albums (Dookie, American Idiot & 21st Century Breakdown) and 8 or 9 other songs. Very fun. I was burning through the career mode, got a few achievements... then KS' friend came over (yeah, yeah, we're still together. I'm just as suprised as you are). That put an end to my... entire day... of playing that one game... The X button is just the blue button on the guitar, bass and drums controllers. When you sing, though, it adjusts the sensitivity of the Player 1 mic.

By the way! It took a year but KS and I beat Resident Evil 5. Great game. We stopped playing games for a while. We got Army of Two: 40th Day. Finals, studying, etc. got in the way. We ran a half marathon (that's another blog). About a month ago we started singing the harmonies in The Beatles: Rock Band (that's another post).

So... sorry about leaving for a year. I guess this just... slipped my mind. Not that it's not important! Wouldn't it be sweet if this blog was like Julie & Julia and all these people started contacting me, telling me how much they missed my blog and started giving me Microsoft Points to buy XBLA games and DLC (downloadable content... have I defined that yet?). ...nevermind.

Here's my 360's blog. He's pissed because we're in 3rd:
360voice.gamerdna.com/tag/New%Gunslinger

No comments:

Post a Comment