Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Beginning to Something Beautiful

I got it! X-men Origins: Wolverine. No need to postpone it.

What Does the X Button Do?
X-men Origins: Wolverine:
This game is EXACTLY what a game about Wolverine should be. The man has (VERY) lethal claws so treat him as such, and so the developers did. The variety of ways you tear your enemies is almost endless. Dismember them, impale them on objects around you, leap onto them and gut them, catch them in the air and slam them down, throw them across the room, uppercut them into the air and cut them in a whirlwind of pain, you can even swipe at explosive materials in the area, kill your enemies with the blast, and because Wolverine has a HEALING FACTOR, GROW BACK CHUNKS of your body THAT WERE BLOWN OFF!! You can also use his feral senses to scout out hidden enemies, invisible enemies and secret pathways. ...I guarantee I will be playing this one for a while. The X button in this game is a quick, light attack. The beginning and base of every great combo.

That's all I had time for today. Spent most of my day on a bus. Whatever, the wait was worth it.

My 360 is a little obsessed with a competition I'm in right now for Who Can Gt the Most Achievement Points: http://360voice.gamerdna.com/tag/New%20Gunslinger

No comments:

Post a Comment